Your Thoughts


Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Windu-Sewindunya As Quoted by Haikal Haha

Everyday without her was a pain in the heart. 7 tahun yo aku kenal ia. I should've took her along when I left Brunei. Tapi aku lupa. I dont know why I've forgotten about her. Probably I was to busy. Cakap babai pun inda ku sampat. But yeah, I've spent my time with her everyday before my flight. She was always there when I need her. Tapi sekarang ani, payah eh. Rindu ku kan rasanya atu. Supaya inda tekanang ia, aku cari jenis lain yang macam ia. But somehow she's still the best. She has this taste that is not comparable to anyone. Yatah aku rindu berabis arahnya. It has been a month we've been separated. But a miracle happened yeterday. While I was grocery shopping in Tesco, I saw her. Inda ku pecaya ia ada disini!! Happy banar ku yo!! We are reunited together by fate. I dont care how expensive she is, as long as I can taste her... You guys wanna know how she looks like? See for youselves by clicking this: Link

Hahahaha I hope kamu inda tertipu yang sebenarnya aku becerita pasal Fisherman's Friend, my favourite mint. Rindu ku yo... Tapi baik jua aku tejumpa di Tesco. Yatah jodoh kali namanya tu hahaha. Anyway, sorry aku alum tesambung cerita Detektif Zack. Busy ku masa ani. Aku ada upcoming maths test, ada banyak assignment kan ku hantar & ada project buat personal website. So sorry guys. Be patient eyh hehe =)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More