Your Thoughts


Saturday, September 20, 2008

This Is Not My Final Post

I started this blog since April this year. Sebenarnya mula-mula aku buat arah friendster, but since aku jarang update sana, I moved to blogspot. This blog wouldnt exist kalau bukan si Wafi yang suggest aku. He suggested me to create a blog, sharing the stories that I've written in my school diaries dari 2002-2004. Apparently, ada a few saja stories yang ku ambil dari school diaries ku since ada yang hilang and ada yang kana bawa ulih a friend of mine hehe.

Lagipun aku jobless this year, by writing these stories hilang rasa boring ku. Kamu yang membaca pun hilang jua rasa boring kan? And hence dari sana, dapat tia ku nama "Boredom Bin". This blog wouldnt be alive, kalau bukan kamu yang membaca. Without you guys, mana ku dapat brainstorm new ideas untuk buat cerita baru. So to my dear loyal readers, thank you. You guys are the lifeline of this blog. Bukannya aku.

Ok, enough of my blog. Sebenarnya ani kira "epic" post ku lah before aku belayar this Monday 22/9. I'll try not to make this so-called "epic" post as sad as possible. Karang nya si Arif membari "ngilu dada" tia blog ku ani hahaha. For those yang alum tau, i'll be heading to the University of Kent, studying Multimedia Tech & Design. Im really looking forward to it but at the same time im feeling sad and nervous. Siapa jua yang inda sedih meninggalkan Brunei, family and friends kan? But then Im putting aside my sadness, pasal I know bukannya selama-lamanya aku kan meninggalkan durang.

Speaking of my family, I wouldnt be celebrating Hari Raya with them this year. Bukan pulang aku sedih pasal inda dapat beraya, ganya too bad aku inda dapat menyumbangkan tenagaku. Usually time-time kan hampir raya ani, aku start sudah mengusai, memasang & menghias cucul. Tapinya ku hantam-hantam pulang tu hahaha. And usually masa open house, aku mendangani menyambut urang, membagi angpau arah kanak-kanak, menuangkan minuman & memanyap naindah bagas urang makan. And too bad, this year aku inda dapat kana urat ulih female students bapaku yang beraya ke rumah kami =p.

My 7 years in MS have been my most magnificent moments ever. Banyak pengalaman pahit dan manis di sana. I even shared some of my experiences here in my blog especially the funny ones. Damn, i missed those good times. I missed shouting "BE WHAT?! ACAI! BE WHAT?! ACAI!". I missed hanging out at the canteen. I missed naik & turun tangga just to move from one class to another. I missed writing scripts and jadi director untuk buat drama. I missed my frequent squabbles with Man Utd fans (Im an Arsenal fan, you see). I missed those lame jokes we used to share. I missed my pure maths and stats class. I missed reading The Straits Times di Library. I missed playing football with my friends. I missed copying homework masa pagi-pagi before lesson starts. Banyak jua I missed ani eh, annoying pulang perasanku. The truth is, I missed everything.

About 8 months ago, we have our graduation day & night. Everyone did feel emo masa atu. Yang inda tetahan atu, they burst into tears. Tears of sadness and joy. Those tears show us how close we have become. We're more than friends: we have become a one big family.

Before I end my so-called "epic" post, I hope semua yang ku type atu inda membari "ngilu dada" aa. Au revoir and good luck to everyone. And to my friends, "ACAI FOR LIFE" hehehe. Cai, jangan marah ah kalau kau membaca.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More