Your Thoughts


Thursday, August 21, 2008

15 facts

I read a post at kamilin's blog, stating 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about him. Hahahah membari iski jua usulnya kan membuat. So, yeah.... Iatah ku buat post ani.


the three rules:

  • State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself
  • The 10 people I tag are to then to follow what i did and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
  • No tag backs
1)Im a Fisherman's Friend 'addict'. The addiction started masa 2001. So, disekulah dari Form 1-Pra-U 2, aku jadi Fisherman's Friend supplier. Favourite flavour: Refreshing Apple & Cinnamon. Till now, aku jadi regular buyer of Fisherman's Friend di Hua Ho Sengkurong. Maju bisnes Fisherman's Friend ulihku bah pasal malar membali ah haha.

2)Im also a Nescafe Ice 'Addict'. I drink it at least two cans per week.

3)I cut my nails with my own nails. Jarang ku makai pemapat kuku. Asal saja panjang sedikit kukuku, ku papat tah tu. Membari girigitan meliat bah.

4)I read newspaper starting from the back page.

5)I was seriously overweight when I was in primary 5-6. But somehow, I managed to loose weight masa 2001. I do not know how I did it, but I was quite impressed with it. Tapi masa ani, makin berisi lah sikit. Mana inda, mengasuh parut bah masa 'tanam anggur period' ani hahaha.

6)Masa form 1, I've created a 'group' named "Madmen". My best friend, Kamilin was my right hand man. We managed to 'recruit' a number of students which are mostly from my batch. Members' profile will be written inside a book. Hahaha setaie bah kami dulu ah. Oh, by the way, aku masih simpan tu the profile book ah haha.

7) The most embarasing incident happened to me in 2002. I have a secret crush on this girl, and only a few of my friends knew this. One day,a female friend of mine tanya aku, "Eh, kau suka si___kan?". Gila, hairan jua ku tu, cemana ia bulih tau atu. Lapas atu, makin banyak yang tanya aku the same question(mostly girls haha). Even my crush tau jua. Syabas jua tu. I knew siapa culpritnya yang meng-expose secret ku atu (bini-bini tu. Malas ku menyabut namanya haha). Tapi inda lah ku bedandam sama ia. Kisah lama bah tu haha.

8)Made a wonder save in a football match in 2004. Everyone cheered me when i made that save. Gila, kambang idung ku time atu. After the match ended, my teammates, the opposing team and the ref puji aku. Hahahaha kambang, kambang... Tapi kalah pulang kami hari atu hahaha.

9)Went to England in 2004 particpating F1 in schools International Finals. Iatah for the first time ku ke England tu.

10)I am known as Mr.Director/Pak Direktur di sekulah.

11)I used to wear cap di sekulah dulu masa form 3. Bukan during lessons ah, but masa ku stayback patang. Pakai school uniform and pakai cap. Syabas jua tu aku ah.

12)My alarm clock and my calculator have been my loyal servants for 7 years. Inda pernah beganti tu dua barang penting ku atu.

13)I misused my school diaries by writing fictional stories in them. Lapas atu suruh urang baca.

14)My nickname masa damit: Si Bunal. hahahahaha

15)I have a cousin who shares the same birthday date with me.

Kalau diiukutkan, banyak pulang lagi facts yang ingin ku share. But... cukup tah tu kali eh. Ngalih ku menaip ani. I am lazy to tag anyone jua hahaha

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More