Your Thoughts


Friday, February 27, 2009

One of the few things...


A snapshot of my flash animation prototype.


And some of the initial drafts and sketches:






this is the main character. Mula-mula aku buat pakai mask smiley.

But in the end aku ubah, pasal payah kan liatkan facial expressionnya.

Another main character.



So anitah one of the assignments yang ku buat as a 1st year Multimedia student, which is to make a 1 to 1.5 minute flash animation... Anyways, Next week tah aku cuba sambung cerita "My Term Break" atu. Have a great weekend guys.


4 comments:

You do flash animation? Cool stuff. I do it too as part of my module. I'm not any good (all I used were stick figures) and I have a 3 minute one due in April!

owh cool =D well im not that good either hehe =p i still need to improve on the animation part. what course are you taking btw?

I'm doing Mass Media Communications (film, journalism, new media and media cultures). So basically all in one. I'm working on my 3 minute animation now. So far I've only got 120 frames. My story-boarding skills stinks too.

haha dont worry, you'll get it done soon =D i need to hand-in the flash prototype this Friday. and I have another assignment to hand in on the same day. luckily I dont have any lectures this week =D haha

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More